Well, this is it! The home stretch! Lord willing, I have just over 2 months before I will be leaving for Sicily! I have been so blessed and encouraged as I have watched the Lord’s hand bring the various pieces together one by one and at just the right time.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support! Here is a short list of up-to-date prayer requests:
- Discernment regarding a long-term visa and what the best approach is for me
- Wisdom to know how best to use the time I have left + efficiency!
- More opportunities to share with small groups and churches about the organizations I am working with and the needs in Italy and Europe. Please pray for the missionaries already there and for God to send even more!
- I still have a ways to go to reach my goal of $2,200 a month in monthly support
- Comfort for my mom and her family as we grieve the passing of my grandfather
Your prayers, support, encouragement… have been such a blessing and I am so grateful for each of you!
If you are interested in getting together before I leave, let me know soon, time is running out!
All my love and prayers,
*If you are led to give financial support, checks can be made out and sent to Hessel Church, just be sure to include my name on the memo line (5060 Hessel Ave, Sebastopol, CA 95472). Contributions can also be made via Paypal on Hessel’s website: www.horizon.hessel.com
Just click on “Give” in the upper-right hand corner of the homepage. Choose, “Designated Missions” from the drop-down menu on the next page and click on “Pay Now.” Enter my name when it prompts you for the designation.
** Within the next 6 months, I still need to raise $800 in my Christian Associates account to cover training and conference costs. Donations to my CA account can be made online. From CA’s homepage (http://christianassociates.org/), click on the “Donate” button in the upper right-hand corner. Under ”Missionaries and Projects” please click on “Missionaries” and then click on “Cummings, Hillary – 40383”